Sunday 19 May 2013

Urology Case Studies


CHART NOTE

HISTORY
The patient presented to my office yesterday.  A urinalysis revealed 3+ blood in his urine.  The patient had a great deal of abdominal pain last night, but this had resolved upon presentation to the office.  There was no pain over McBurney point.

LABORATORY STUDIES
His SMA-20 is normal except the LDH is 48, a normal level being
9 to 42.  His glucose is 122.  His cholesterol is 178.  Today,
x-ray examination revealed a small radiopaque calculus lodged in the distal right ureter, causing mild proximal hydronephrosis and hydroureter.  A KUB did not reveal this calculus.  His white count was 13,000 with 83 segmented neutrophils and 8 band neutrophils.

DIAGNOSIS
Nephrolithiasis.

FOLLOWUP
Patient was instructed to continue drinking large amounts of fluids and to take Septra DS 1 b.i.d.  He was instructed to strain all urine and to save any stones or even particles resembling a grain of sand.  The patient will follow up with me in the office on Tuesday afternoon, but he may return to work tomorrow if he so desires.

FOOTNOTE
Line 16.  Alternative:  9-42.

1 comments:

Amanda Bella said...

I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

Post a Comment